Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Getting My Sexy Back

  
I love this YouTube video - who doesn't want to look like Angelina?!  Although I don't wear that much make-up it looks great.  If I find the time (and occassion) I'll give it a try.  I like the way we get to see the before, during and after effects of the make-up as she's applying it.

5 thoughts for today:

Jackie said...

Oh she is very exotic looking isn't she?

I think she's very sexy and attractive. I am stuck in this life time being a blond!!:-)))

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandi,

In reply to your request for the recipes for lamb kleftiko and potato skordalia, I already have the recipe for skordalia on the blog - Beetroot with garlic sauce (skordalia).
http://realgreekrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/09/beetroot-with-garlic-sauce-skordalia.html

I'll do the lamb kleftiko as soon as possible. Thanks for visiting!

Cher said...

Wow, great post!

kel said...

She is gorgeous...even without makeup. I love youtube for makeup tips.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mandi,

I’m Jennie and I work for My Heritage (www.myheritage.com) and we would be interested to have you review a fun gadget called the Baby Lookalike Meter: This tool allows users to place a photo of their kid, and one of each parent, and the meter will let you know who the baby looks like the most; It also allows users to publish the result on their blog or personal profile, such as Facebook, etc.

It is a really fun gadget and a great topic for family discussion! 

The link to the Baby Lookalike Meter is: http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter.php.

I would love hearing from you about it. My Email is jenifer - at - myheritage - dot - com

Cheers!

Jennie