Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Midweek Mommy Tip #3

Grobag - Last night was the first night that I really felt a winter chill in the air. So Sunshine and Angel Starr were put into thin winter pyjamas for the night. I'm assuming that it's already been like this for a while in most parts of America. I didn't bother putting a blanket on Sunshine as I know that even though he's only 2 months old, that blanket would have been kicked off in just a few short minutes. Or worse still, he could have got tangled up in it or pulled it over his face. I learnt these facts when Angel Starr was a baby. She was impossible with blankets. The solution - Grobags (or something similar). I've just inherited one for Sunshine for this winter and can't wait to try it out. I'll let you know if practice is as good as the theory.

1 thoughts for today:

Amy Clary said...

I love this idea! those look cozy and safe. :)

(visiting from mbc)