Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay!! An Award

I was very excited to hear that Suzie over at The $200 Mission was kind enough to make my day and give me my first blog award! Yay!! I really enjoy her blog and was pleased to see that she has another great blog, a recipe blog for feeding a starving family. Thanx Suzie!

Here are the rules to follow: When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).

I'm awarding it to the following great blogs, who visit me regularly:

Tina at Mummifiedtimesfive
Nicole at The Daily Dish
Amy at This Life According to Amy
Petra at The Wise Young Mommy
Kiki at Kiki's Corner
Wiehanne at Wiehanne Lounge
Lauri at Lauriliaw

5 thoughts for today:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! :) Much appreciated!

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Thank you for the award! I am honored!

Kiki said...

Thank you for the award :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award :)

Kiki said...

I have passed the award on and added you to my blogroll. Thanks again!